Sunday, January 6, 2019

The Last Semester

My daughter's holiday break is over and today she heads back for her final semester of college. Banana bread is in the oven to go back with her, and I know she'll leave behind a few items that I'll end up shipping to her next week.

It's a routine I'm familiar with and like all routines it will change very soon. Now that I've gotten used to the college routine it's time for it to end. This summer we'll adjust to a new routine when she moves on to her next life milestone -- work, travel, who knows?

I'm a fairly flexible person, I can adjust.

It's very exciting to think about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Normal

Just like that, she's gone. The last few months flew by. One minute we were in the middle of scholarship applications and picking o...