Sunday, February 24, 2019

I've Been Featured on Golden Bloggerz!


The reason I started this blog is that I wanted to reach out to other parents who were facing or moving through the empty nest years. I quickly realized that the blogging world is a collaborative and helpful community, and I am happy to be a part of it.

When I have questions or need a little encouragement, I find that sincere advice is just a tweet or email away. Recently, Golden Bloggerz published a blog about finding the motivation to keep writing and blogging and I am lucky enough to be one of the bloggers featured in the rundown.

If you've ever considered establishing a blog of your own, please do check out Golden Bloggerz and be sure to reach out to other bloggers on social media.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Normal

Just like that, she's gone. The last few months flew by. One minute we were in the middle of scholarship applications and picking o...